Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless and kills uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.
* Is also known as hydroxyl acid, and is the major component of acid rain.
* Contributes to the "greenhouse effect."
* May cause severe burns.
* Contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
* Accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
* May cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
* Has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.
The above was found on the Internet and in case you did not know, the above chemical is better known as water. The point is to look at how an argument is framed and the terminology used. The same can be said of the "assault weapon" ban. An "assault weapon" resembles a military weapon in looks alone. Most people ignore any facts and merely rely on the images that the words stir up.
Those words were chosen exactly for that reason. That is what propaganda is all about. Please choose to actually educate yourself on these weapons before you jump on the bandwagon of knee-jerk reactions. Freedoms are chipped away at, not taken all at once.