PARKERSBURG - Five hearings were held Thursday in Wood County Circuit Court.
* Craig A. Nelson, 46, 443 Marrtown Road, Parkersburg, appeared for a sentencing that was continued to allow him time to apply to the drug court. He pleaded guilty to charge of second-offense DUI and second-offense driving on license revoked or suspended for DUI on Sept. 13.
* Sammi Leigh Lyons Hendershot, 25, Elizabeth, entered a plea agreement with the state to plead guilty to a charge of fraudulent use of an access device. Judge Robert Waters set sentencing for 1 p.m. Feb. 19.
* Tonya Rose Hays, 32, 1221 Griggy Road, Mogadore, Ohio, was sentenced after his Oct. 27 guilty plea to a charge of fraudulent use of an access device. Waters sentenced her to one to five years with credit for 36 days credit for time served suspended for three years probation with a condition of she attend drug counseling and treatment.
* James Michael Crum, 25, in custody at the North Central Regional Jail, appeared for a final hearing on a petition to revoke probation. He admitted to the allegation in the petition. He was placed back on probation with home confinement but will be released but has 10 days to have home confinement set up.
* Amanda Rae Wilson, 25, 4008 11th Ave., Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to a bill of information charging her with delivery of a controlled substance. She was sentenced to one to five years with credit for one day served suspended for three years probation with a special condition to attend a substance abuse program.