Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

House fire closes Seventh Street

February 19, 2013

PARKERSBURG —A house fire that started as a result of discarded smoking material led to the evacuation of an office building and closed a section of one of the city’s busiest thoroughfares Monday......

« Back to Article

 
 
sort: oldest | newest

Comments

(5)

canniballoe

Feb-19-13 8:29 AM

They smoke in a house that needs home oxygen units... Here's Your Sign

3 Agrees | 2 Disagrees | Report Abuse »

Mack76

Feb-19-13 9:30 AM

Maybe I missed the part of the article deeming the homeowners as smokers. I only read that her oxygen tanks aided in the spread of the fire, but not once did I see anything about cigarettes, ashtrays, etc. I even went back to re-read after I saw your comment, and nope... still didn't see it.

1 Agrees | 5 Disagrees | Report Abuse »

Privatized

Feb-19-13 11:37 AM

"PARKERSBURG —A house fire that started as a result of discarded smoking material...."

4 Agrees | 0 Disagrees | Report Abuse »

canniballoe

Feb-19-13 11:40 AM

VERY 1st sentence,and then again under the picture..They may have meant something else,that's how I took it.

2 Agrees | 0 Disagrees | Report Abuse »

IFHPED

Feb-19-13 8:37 PM

People who smoke should use the utmost caution in their homes. It's not rocket science.

I'm glad the dog is okay and that no one was hurt.

1 Agrees | 0 Disagrees | Report Abuse »

Showing 5 of 5 comments
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web